POST GRADUATE EXAM FORM PROCESS
LIST OF DOCUMENT REQUIRED JPG/PNG/PDF FORMAT:
- Admission Slip (100 kb)
- Mark sheet (100 kb)
- Entrance Paper
- Caste Certificate (BC I/SC/ST) (100 kb)
How to fill up POST GRADUATE EXAM FORM?
Follow the steps as below to fill Intermediate Registration form
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of the College
- 2nd Step: On the homepage, click on the link “Online Admission Portal”
- 3rd Step: Click on “POST GRADUATE EXAM FORM” from the page
- 4th Step: Check your your reference no.
- 5th Step: Check your details and go through the link “Apply for POST GRADUATE EXAM FORM”
- 6th Step: Enter the necessary details in the required fields.
- 7th Step: Upload the necessary documents in the required format.
- 8th Step: Complete the fee payment.
- 9th Step: Take the print of your receipt and submit to college counter.
- 10th Step: Keep one copy of payment slip for future reference.
POST GRADUATE EXAM FORM Rules
- Any wrong information in form fill up will cause cancellation of Exam Form.
- All students shall be required to submit their Certificates/Documants at the time of physical document verification in the college. Failure to do so shall result in cancellation of Form.
- Exam Form once generated/paid, are non transferable and non refundable.
- College will not be refunding any amount to cyber cafe and to the candidates once the Application form is generated/paid.